Yoga, meditation and mindfulness techniques instantly destress and reenergize employees working in a busy office environment. It increases workplace morale and productivity and brings colleagues together in an uplifting environment.
Corporate wellbeing equips your employees with the skills they need to handle the various pressures of the workplace. From breathing techniques to use before meetings to becoming more aware of the body when sitting at the desk. These skills can be used by employees throughout the working day and at home.
We work with leaders to look after their teams….
Corporate Wellness Services Include:
- Wellness Workshops
- Team building days
- Tailored wellness programmes
- Weekly Wellness sessions for staff
- Therapeutic arts workshops
- Women’s empowerment circles
- Physical yoga practice;
- Breathing techniques for stress & anxiety reduction;
- Long term resilience hacks;
- Desk Yoga;
- Releasing physical tension; and
- Guided relaxation & meditations.
How to Schedule?
- Location: Wellness, yoga and meditation can take place in any quiet area such as meeting or recreation rooms. We can also host digitally to 100’s of staff members online!
- Level: The Wellness programme is suitable for all levels from beginner to advanced. Appropriate options will be made available
- What you might need: Yoga mat & Comfy clothes. Optional but recommended: Yoga blocks, strap
- Time: Sessions can take place before work, during lunchtimes or after work and will be tailored accordingly
Henika is a formally trained and qualified yoga meditation teacher with the Yoga Alliance. She has over 10 years of practice and specialises in creating carefully crafted wellness programmes for the corporate environment. She has a depth of experience implementing programmes in large companies including for government with the British Embassy and New Zealand Embassy staff who are serving in diplomatic missions abroad. Henika takes a holistic approach to yoga, taking it outside the realms of just a physical exercise class and into a developmental practice which equip employees with tools & techniques to combat stress, anxiety and create a resilience for everyday life.
- Full subsidy covered by the company
- Partial subsidy shared between company and employee
- Employee lead initiative
See What Previous Corporate Clients Say
Benefits for company
- Increased productivity
- Reduced sickness and employee absence
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- Positive office morale and atmosphere
- More focused employees
- Attractive to potential employees for the company
Benefits for employees
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Tools to deal with workplace pressures
- Decreased fatigue and increased energy
- Improved memory and concentration
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Improved overall mental and physical health