We offer yoga/meditation services and Women’s Circles in London, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamstead, St Albans and surrounding areas. Yoga/meditation services can be offered in-home, in schools, or corporate offices. Want to learn more or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
I offer a holistic approach to yoga, taking our practice outside the realms of just a physical flow and into a deeper journey of inner work and meditation. I want to work with you to create a programme that suits your life and your needs. I offer private yoga sessions, corporate wellness, and school programmes.
I facilitate these circle’s as a beautiful space for women to come together in a supportive and safe environment. Together we share carefully crafted rituals, creative exercises and breathwork to open our hearts, unlock our sexual energies and ignite our intuition. This helps to uncover your natural feminine pleasure and power potential which flows from the circle to into your work, love and life.
Yoga, meditation and mindfulness has the potential to instantly de-stress and re-energise employees working in a busy office environment. It increases workplace morale and brings colleagues together in an uplifting environment.
Yoga and mindfulness sessions for children in school provides positive mental and physical health education to improve confidence, focus and resilience. It is about enhancing self and situational awareness in children and young adults through fun, engaging and creative exercises.
Contact us about our offerings
- Why Savasana Is The Most Important Pose In Your Yoga Practice - It’s coming to the end of your yoga class and your teacher calls out ‘Savasana’! Some of us think, finally it’s time for relaxation! Other’s retract into the anxiety of having to lie still with our thoughts until told otherwise. Here are a few pointers and frequently asked questions to help you in the most […]
- How To Make A Ghee Lamp? Simple Steps and Why You Should Do It! - The clock struck 4pm in the UK and my family gathered at the temple space in our home to light a flame for the global pandemic we find ourselves in. I watched my mother strike a match and light the ghee lamp she had lovingly made with cotton. She set it in a metal holder and as the clock struck past the hour, the warm light illuminated the room, our eyes and our lives. Over the other side of the world, in India, millions of families were doing the same. But why is this significant?
- 20 Inspiring Books to Read for 2020 - Heart, soul and whole year of read-search, some of these books have changed my life, some will motivate you, others will inspire you. You might find some stories to get completely lost in whilst others might share topics from philosophy and spirituality through to science. (There’s even one carrot at the end which guided me […]
- How I Make My Commute More Mindful - The average commute time is 200 hours per year, that’s nearly 9 full days of living! These practices are to share how life can be mesmirising in the most ordinary of situations...
- A Metaphor Of Play - When I was younger, I like you, played my life out through different roles. Some days I felt responsible and wanted to play mummies and daddies. I sometimes spent entire holidays building tents out of whatever I could get my hands on, tying them to the foundations of my new home. I skipped, hopped and […]