We offer yoga/meditation services and Women’s Circles in London, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamstead, St Albans and surrounding areas. Yoga/meditation services can be offered in-home, in schools, or corporate offices. Want to learn more or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
I offer a holistic approach to yoga, taking our practice outside the realms of just a physical flow and into a deeper journey of inner work and meditation. I want to work with you to create a programme that suits your life and your needs. I offer private yoga sessions, corporate wellness, and school programmes.
I facilitate these circle’s as a beautiful space for women to come together in a supportive and safe environment. Together we share carefully crafted rituals, creative exercises and breathwork to open our hearts, unlock our sexual energies and ignite our intuition. This helps to uncover your natural feminine pleasure and power potential which flows from the circle to into your work, love and life.
Yoga, meditation and mindfulness has the potential to instantly de-stress and re-energise employees working in a busy office environment. It increases workplace morale and brings colleagues together in an uplifting environment.
Yoga and mindfulness sessions for children in school provides positive mental and physical health education to improve confidence, focus and resilience. It is about enhancing self and situational awareness in children and young adults through fun, engaging and creative exercises.
Contact us about our offerings
- 5 Truths Nobody Tells You About Finding Love Abroad - There’s exploring the deep unknown together amongst the sunsets and a beauty beyond comprehension in that journey. But there are some hidden truths which don’t always make it to the final cut of the fantasy. Perhaps that’s what makes finding love abroad taste so damn sweet? Fast Forward Living at home, would you move in […]
- 20 Inspiring Books to Read for 2020 - Heart, soul and whole year of read-search, some of these books have changed my life, some will motivate you, others will inspire you. You might find some stories to get completely lost in whilst others might share topics from philosophy and spirituality through to science. (There’s even one carrot at the end which guided me […]
- How I Make My Commute More Mindful - The average commute time is 200 hours per year, that’s nearly 9 full days of living! These practices are to share how life can be mesmirising in the most ordinary of situations...
- A Metaphor Of Play - When I was younger, I like you, played my life out through different roles. Some days I felt responsible and wanted to play mummies and daddies. I sometimes spent entire holidays building tents out of whatever I could get my hands on, tying them to the foundations of my new home. I skipped, hopped and […]
- 5 Unusual Outcomes from 10 Days in Silent Meditation - A recent conversation reminded me that there was another side to silent meditation which I hadn’t revealed and that perhaps it wasn’t as rosy as I chose to remember it. So let’s get real and talk about 5 unexpected outcomes from the experience...