We offer yoga/meditation services and Women’s Circles in London, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamstead, St Albans and surrounding areas. Yoga/meditation services can be offered in-home, in schools, or corporate offices. Want to learn more or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
Yoga + Meditation
I offer a holistic approach to yoga, taking our practice outside the realms of just a physical flow and into a deeper journey of inner work and meditation. I want to work with you to create a programme that suits your life and your needs. I offer private yoga sessions, corporate wellness, and school programmes.
I facilitate these circle’s as a beautiful space for women to come together in a supportive and safe environment. Together we share carefully crafted rituals, creative exercises and breathwork to open our hearts, unlock our sexual energies and ignite our intuition. This helps to uncover your natural feminine pleasure and power potential which flows from the circle to into your work, love and life.
Yoga, meditation and mindfulness has the potential to instantly de-stress and re-energise employees working in a busy office environment. It increases workplace morale and brings colleagues together in an uplifting environment.
Yoga and mindfulness sessions for children in school provides positive mental and physical health education to improve confidence, focus and resilience. It is about enhancing self and situational awareness in children and young adults through fun, engaging and creative exercises.
Contact us about our offerings
- Mandala Meditation - Mandalas are an ancient art which have been used in cultures around the world! Using a simple technique, Mandala Meditation allows you to find a deeply relaxing and nourishing state to explore your inner world through creativity...
- Are you addicted to being busy? - Do you feel like you could be doing something more productive? Do you feel guilty for resting? You are not alone. It’s 2020 and it’s entirely normal. The age where work can be done from a small, palm-sized object in your hand. The era when it’s become difficult to distinguish when our ‘doing’ really stops […]
- What is a Women’s Circle and Why Do I Need One? - Women’s Circles totally changed my life. They gave me space to gain perspective. To embrace my potential and to identify and let go of the things which were holding me back. They let me be seen, heard and held in a safe space. They allowed for reflection in the relationship with myself and healing for […]
- Why Savasana Is The Most Important Pose In Your Yoga Practice - It’s coming to the end of your yoga class and your teacher calls out ‘Savasana’! Some of us think, finally it’s time for relaxation! Other’s retract into the anxiety of having to lie still with our thoughts until told otherwise. Here are a few pointers and frequently asked questions to help you in the most […]
- How To Make A Ghee Lamp? Simple Steps and Why You Should Do It! - The clock struck 4pm in the UK and my family gathered at the temple space in our home to light a flame for the global pandemic we find ourselves in. I watched my mother strike a match and light the ghee lamp she had lovingly made with cotton. She set it in a metal holder and as the clock struck past the hour, the warm light illuminated the room, our eyes and our lives. Over the other side of the world, in India, millions of families were doing the same. But why is this significant?