We offer yoga/meditation services and Women’s Circles in London, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamstead, St Albans and surrounding areas. Yoga/meditation services can be offered in-home, in schools, or corporate offices. Want to learn more or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
I offer a holistic approach to yoga, taking our practice outside the realms of just a physical flow and into a deeper journey of inner work and meditation. I want to work with you to create a programme that suits your life and your needs. I offer private yoga sessions, corporate wellness, and school programmes.
I facilitate these circle’s as a beautiful space for women to come together in a supportive and safe environment. Together we share carefully crafted rituals, creative exercises and breathwork to open our hearts, unlock our sexual energies and ignite our intuition. This helps to uncover your natural feminine pleasure and power potential which flows from the circle to into your work, love and life.
Yoga, meditation and mindfulness has the potential to instantly de-stress and re-energise employees working in a busy office environment. It increases workplace morale and brings colleagues together in an uplifting environment.
Yoga and mindfulness sessions for children in school provides positive mental and physical health education to improve confidence, focus and resilience. It is about enhancing self and situational awareness in children and young adults through fun, engaging and creative exercises.
Contact us about our offerings
- World Mental Health Day – 50 Questions We Need To Start Asking the People Around Us - Break the taboo, meaningful conversations have a direct link to our wellbeing. Here are 50 meaningful questions we need to start asking the people around us.... you never know, it might just save their day.
- SAD: Why You Need to Prepare for Winter NOW and How - Nature is flaring up in a million colours and whilst we enjoy its brilliance, it’s a good time to set in stone some self care rituals for when the soft autumn shades have fallen into winter. 🍁 For those who embrace in nature and revel in the freedom of the summer sun, we need to … Continue reading SAD: Why You Need to Prepare for Winter NOW and How
- The Magic Rule That Will Kickstart Living Your Life With Purpose - How many times have we put our true purpose, desires and talents on the back burner? This one trick will lift the veil on the mindset that’s been stopping you...
- Growing Gratitude - In a mindfulness class today, I discussed gratitude with a group of 16-19 year olds. We talked about how the more we start noting down the things we are grateful for, the more good things we start to notice happen to us. Is it because more good things are actually happening? No. The truth is, … Continue reading Growing Gratitude
- Surrendering to the tides of life - I lived in Thailand earlier this year to take a course from a very wise woman. She had lived and worked on tantra and understanding life from the inside for many decades and every day, we would gather on her living room floor as she would share her life and lessons with us. The key … Continue reading Surrendering to the tides of life