Mandalas are an ancient art which have been used in cultures around the world! Using a simple technique, Mandala Meditation allows you to find a deeply relaxing and nourishing state to explore your inner world through creativity.
Spend a wholesome evening learning a creative Mandala Meditation technique! Relax, recharge & explore yourself through creative expression!
When? Sunday 27th September 2020 @7.30-9.30pm GMT
Where? Zoom Online
How? Book through Eventbrite
Book your ONLINE Mandala Meditation event here
In this session, we will take Mandala’s a step further than the colouring books and explore how to draw our own!
YOU WILL EXPLORE:
– Where the Mandala comes from & various cultures which use it
– How to create your Mandala Template
– How to draw inspiration from your surroundings
– How to draw different patterns
– How to use this technique as a meditative experience
– How to interpret your mandala as an inner exploration
– A Reflection & sharing of all our beautiful mandalas
This is an exclusive online event with, Henika, a British Indian holistic services facilitator who has learnt the technique after spending years based in Asia. She has combined the technique with a therapeutic arts background to deliver a beautiful 2 hour Online workshop.
You don’t need to be an artist, you just need pen, some paper and dose of curiosity to explore your inner world! Our focus will be on the creative journey rather than the destination.
This event is for you if
– you’re curious about learning a new meditation technique
– you like personal development
– you like to find a new ways of relaxing and expressing and creating
– you’d like some encouragement in your art making
– you’re looking for a group of like-minds
See what our attendees say:
“If you want to experience a bit of calm, reflection, positivity and self awareness then Henika is your go to person! I’ve been learning with Henika for some time now and with her its not just about the practice – she really encourages individuals to try new experiences and come out of their daily stresses and focus more on the needs of the body and mind.”
“She’s an incredible soul and her positive aura leaves me feeling vibrant and full of energy after each session I share with her. I couldn’t recommend her way of teaching and daily reflections more! The ability she has to connect the whole picture in one circle and holistically is unique and one I haven’t seen with other sessions I have been to. Can’t wait to continue learning more through her!”
Book your spot Mandala Meditation: a wholesome evening learning a creative Mandala Meditation technique! Relax, recharge & explore your inner world through your creative expression!